Anticipatory Care Planning & Loss & Grief
Date: 24.09.2019 Time: 9:30 - 16:30 Venue: Pullar House, Kinnoull Street Perth
Anticipatory Care Planning (Morning Session):
- How to approach difficult discussions
- Completing the paperwork required
- Issues and concerns related to planning
- Barriers to completion
- Communication skills needed
Loss & Bereavement (Afternoon Session):
- Understanding bereavement
- Experience of loss
- Stages of grief
- Effects on physical/emotional wellbeing
- Respecting & remembering those who have died
- Offering support
Lead Trainer: Yvonne Gray - YGray@pkc.gov.uk
To book please click here
Please be aware we require 48 hours’ notice if you need to cancel your place on this learning session.
If 48 hours’ notice is not given or if you fail to attend on the day, there may be a charge of £50 for non-attendance.
To cancel your booking, please go to www.eventbrite.co.uk.
Alternatively you can contact the Health & Social Care Partnership Learning and Development Team on
01738 477828 or email email@example.com