Difficult Discussions Matter!
Date: 05.12.2018 Time: 9:30 - 13:00 Venue: North Inch Community Campus, Perth
This is an interactive workshop that will require your full participation. It is a busy session of 3 ½ hours that involves you in a variety of ways through activities, role play and self-reflection. We will also ask you to bring along a scenario of a challenging conversation that may have caused you to lose confidence, felt conflicting or confrontational and will be used in the session.
This session will support you in:
- Becoming more aware of your own communication style;
- Developing your understanding of active listening skills and the importance of this when experiencing conflict;
- Understanding what makes some conversations more difficult;
- Preparing you for future conversations by using a simple approach;
- Helping you to reflect on your own behaviours and attitudes and those of others;
- Developing your planning and preparation for conversations;
- Developing your confidence by allowing space to use the approach in a safe environment through exploration;
- Feeling motivated and assertive to have conversations which may be difficult.
To book please click here
Please be aware we require 48 hours’ notice if you need to cancel your place on this learning session.
If 48 hours’ notice is not given or if you fail to attend on the day, there may be a charge of £50 for non-attendance.