Record Keeping (PKC Staff Only)
Venue: Meeting Room 10/11, Pullar House, Kinnoull Street, Perth (Venue may be subject to change)
Time: 09.30am - 4.30pm
- The reasons for keeping records (Legislation, National Care Standards and Scottish Social Services Codes of Practice)
- How records are used and the consequences of poor record keeping
- The impact records have on meeting service user’s care needs (positive and negative)
- The language used in record keeping
- The barriers to keeping good quality records
- Practical exercises linked to record keeping
Please be aware we require 48 hours’ notice if you need to cancel your place on this learning session.
If 48 hours’ notice is not given or if you fail to attend on the day, there may be a charge of £50 for non-attendance.
To cancel your booking, please go to www.eventbrite.co.uk.
Alternatively you can contact the Housing and Community Safety Learning and Development team on 01738 477 828 or email email@example.com